Thursday, October 30, 2014

Whisper



Whisper
 
Help me to not think of you every moment,
to feel your shadow during the day
and hear you wake me in the night
and whisper in my ear
Life is gentle; peaceful and serene,
the pond is blue from the seasonless sky,
and meadows sing in swaying tunes,
they whisper in my ear
When out in the woods, walking the trail
like wisps of dew, you walk alongside,
and smile at me, the earth resounds,
it whispers in my ear
I am far from the ground, floating above
in an angelic stance, looking down
and see you there, wishing I were, too,
to whisper in your ear
 

(copyright)ginamc 10/14

No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...